Monday, September 17, 2007

Lake Crabtree

This is a picture Jen took of me while we were on vacation in the South last April. This is Lake Crabtree County Park which is just outside of Cary, North Carolina.
While on vacation, Mrs. D asked if I would take pictures of the Raleigh-Durham-Cary area. I thought this park was beautiful, so we took a few pictures under this arch.
Mr. and Mrs. D continue to break my heart with the idea that they want to move across the country. NC has some research triangle or some such thing that would supposedly be a great opportunity for them, blah, blah, blah.
They ended up taking a vacation to NC a few months later in August.

They found Lake Crabtree and took a few pictures under the arch as well.
















I can understand why they would want to move there. It is a beautiful place. His "tagi" will miss that little boy though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home