Sunday, June 10, 2007

Tequila!

This is Playa Del Rey. Our rehab physician, Dr. Hegde, has a house here along the ocean.
He had a party last night. This was a special event for all of us. We have been to many of Dr. Hegde's parties over the years. He usually has them at his office or in a restaurant. This is the first time he actually let us into his home. This is an old picture of my friends Dennis, Kirsten and Dr. Hegde. Unfortunately, I didn't get a photo of him last night. I would have liked to have taken more pictures. The view of the ocean from his balcony was really beautiful. I did manage to snap four pictures before the bottle of tequila was opened.



This is a picture of Flora. I have a couple more of her, but I am sure she doesn't want those plastered here on my blog. Besides, they are good blackmail material for a later date.



This is Briana and Jen enjoying the nann bread (yes, Briana has a mouthful of nann bread). Dr. Hegde had the party catered and we had a wonderful Indian dinner.

Like I said, I enjoyed quite a bit of the tequila Jen brought for Dr. Hegde. The evening is somewhat of a blur to me. I am sure the others will fill me in on all the happenings at work tomorrow. Until then, I will continue to delude myself into thinking I didn't make a complete ass of myself.

I did want to thank the good doctor for being a wonderful, generous host (I am thanking him here, like he is ever going to read my blog).

Just to be clear, Briana was my designated driver. No one was ever in danger from me being behind the wheel. She got me home safe and sound. Thank you, my friend.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, where do I start! First off - how are you feeling? Did the plastic bags come in handy? I'm glad to hear you made it home safely. Now, when did you have the time to take picures? In between the "7" shots of tequila? Of course, the one you did post is of me stuffing my face, but thank you for not sharing the most embarrassing. I'm sure I will see it later... hopefully.

10:37:00 PM  
Blogger dillyweed said...

And we need to get those other pictures/videos from Elsa.
Tell her my email address when you see her... so she can send them my way.
Oh, and no problem on driving you home. It was my pleasure!
(and the cold air felt refreshing actually on the drive home... hehe).

11:30:00 PM  
Blogger godfreysmama said...

Sorry about the open window ride home. Hope you don't get pneumonia. :)

11:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home