Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Georgia On My Mind

By popular demand: A picture of "Ben" from our Atlanta trip. OK, most people were just curious to see if I was telling the truth about our encounter with Ben at the MLK Jr. Center. He was a nice man. But, I'm still not sure I would want him giving me breathing treatments as my Resp. Therapist (if you know what I mean).




This is a part of the story I left out of my original post. This is "Big Mama". Yes, that is what he called himself. When Jen asked him if he would take a picture for us, he insisted Jen take a picture of him first. Big Mama was the perfect comedic ending to our journey back to the metro. After he took the picture and wandered off down the street, Ben said, "That boy has too much sugar in his tank."
Jen and I discussed that saying later. She thought Ben meant Big Mama was on drugs. I think Ben meant Big Mama was a bit too flamboyant.





Now that the vacation glow has all but worn off, I am left to wonder if this is where I should retire to. I'm sure a lot of people will say it is the perfect place for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger dillyweed said...

Sugar in his tank. LOL.
I think maybe it meant both of his extra-curricular activities (if you know what i mean...)

8:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home