Friday, June 22, 2007

Who is "From Afar"?

I know I only posted a few pictures from Dr. Hegde's party. However, it seems someone was upset that I did not post a picture of Elsa. I didn't have one until just a few days ago, when she gave me a disk of her pics and video. To be fair, I had a lot to drink that night and was driven home quite early. I didn't have a whole lot of time to photograph anything. Elsa took most of the pictures that evening. That is why she is not in any of the previous photos I posted. I did find this one on the disk she gave me.
So, by popular demand from "From Afar", a picture of Elsa!
And, of course, Flora's backside.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks...now I need to drown my sorrows with some more ice cream.

5:11:00 PM  
Blogger godfreysmama said...

Would it make you feel better if I posted the video of me that Elsa took? ;)

5:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, thanks for calling me skinny. haven't heard that in a while. the video of you would yes, actually make a lot of us feel better.

5:53:00 PM  
Blogger godfreysmama said...

Uh, after a careful review of the video, I decline to post it. :)

8:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kathy...figured I would leave info on this notes from afar blog...lorihargrave@yahoo.com love ya

4:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home