Saturday, June 20, 2009

Overheard in the Therapy Room

Therapist: "How is your day going? Did they make you do any exercise?"

80 year old female patient: "Exercise? The only exercise they did was wash my pussy."

Therapist: "OK. Well. Let's get started with our work here, OK? We are going to do some naming. I'd like you to name three things that are hot."

80 year old female patient: "Mae West is one."

Therapist: "I was thinking more along the lines of things that are hot in temperature."

80 year old female patient: "Well young lady, you've got me by the balls on that one."

I wonder if they washed those too....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this lady..more power to her and her sense of humor! I am not going to EVEN entertain the thought that there may be a cognitive issue here.

7:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The question is, did you manage to keep a straight face during all this dialogue? I think I would have lost it. Aren't you glad to be back at work so you have stories like this to share?

SD

6:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home