Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Number 6

Just a little movie from my last chemo.
And, did I mention, I'm never going back?
Yes...I think I did.


A big, big thank you to Susan who took me to four of my treatments, including yesterday. It made me feel better to have someone there with me. My sister took me for the other two.
It was such a time commitment and I appreciate them both so much for helping me through it.

We met up with Briana and Addie for a nice lunch afterward (love that chopped salad!).
It was good to spend that time with two wonderful friends and my favorite little girl.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris S said...

So happy to experience your last chemo appt with you. I actually cried of thankfulness, so I'm glad you recorded it. Great day for you and watch out mama....your hair's going to grow back as a curly blonde and you'll be the next DISCO DIVA!

12:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cried tears of joy for you, my friend, as I watched your video! Thanks for sharing a very personal time with your blog-peeps. Congratulations on completing chemo! I'm lifting prayers for you for complete and quick healing!! Have fun going back to work!!
Love you!
ES

4:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home