Sunday, June 07, 2009

Overheard At Dylan and Co.

Dylan (seated in the backseat of the car): "Tagi, can you read this book to me?"

Kathy:" I wish I could, Dillie, but the print is too small for me to see from the front seat. I have old eyes."

Dylan: "Old eyes? No, you have pretty eyes."

Kathy: "Thank you, Dylan, they may be pretty but they are still old. Do you like that book about race cars? Did you watch the big race on Sunday at your grandma and grandpa's house?"

Dylan: "Yes. They were fast cars!"

Kathy: "You know, I have been around that race track. It's called the Indy 500. I have been around it twice."

Dylan: "Really? That's a lot when you have cancer!"

Kathy: "Well, you know I don't have cancer now. The doctor took it out."

Dylan: "The doctor took it out?"

Kathy: "Yes."

Dylan (pause): "But, you're still old."

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris S said...

That is hilarious! He is so cute. What a joy!

11:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home