Friday, October 05, 2007

Insect Tattoos

I have always wanted to get a tattoo. I can never decide what I actually want to get and where to have it placed.
Last night, I went to Ryan and Briana's house. Dylan and I decided everyone needed a tattoo. His Mom wasn't too keen on the idea of an insect tattoo, but she eventually gave into peer pressure.





Here's Dylan's grasshopper.
A group pose. As you can see, I am not as ashamed of my hands as much as my feet.



Next week, maybe snake tats???
















3 Comments:

Blogger dillyweed said...

NO SNAKES!

How about kitties and stars, bumblebees and trains?

(honestly, I'm just glad that Dylan didn't insist on me putting that nasty spider one on my hand!)

10:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for Godfrey's Mama to get a real tattoo for her birthday next week!! Happy birthday!!
ES

5:11:00 PM  
Blogger godfreysmama said...

ES:
I wish you were here! I would need someone to hold my hand while I got that tattoo!

9:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home