Sunday, February 03, 2008

Challenger

The pastor was giving a sermon on evangelism. He was explaining that most of us come to Christ through an encounter with a believer. His point was that it is our responsiblity as followers of Christ, to share the "good news" or gospel.

The pastor was talking about how when there is a big event, we all tend to remember who it was that gave us the news.

His example was the Challenger Disaster.

Christy( on my left): "I was in the 6th grade."
Briana (on my right): "I was in the 3rd grade."
Me (in the middle): "I was a grown-up."
They tried to stifle their laughter.

I didn't hear much more of the sermon after that.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah....but you still don't look a day over 50 :)

10:32:00 AM  
Blogger godfreysmama said...

What grade were you in? 5th??

7:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home