Tuesday, January 22, 2008

They Are Watching

I have something attached to my blog that I can access to find out who is looking at my blog. Not actually "who" really. It's more like an indication of "where" people are when they look at my blog. It's really quite general and it's hard to really tell "who" is looking at it. It's just kinda fun to see what regions of the country are inadvertently googling and ending up on my little blog.

But, tonight I clicked on the counter just see.

This is what I found:

Domain Name house.gov ? (U.S. Government)
IP Address 143.231.249.# (Information Systems, U.S. House of Representatives)
ISP Information Systems, U.S. House of Representatives
Location Continent : North America
Country : United States (Facts)
State : District of Columbia
City : Washington
Lat/Long : 38.9097, -77.0231 (Map)

Language English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System Microsoft WinXP
Browser Internet Explorer 7.0
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; InfoPath.1)
Javascript version 1.3
Monitor Resolution : 1024 x 768
Color Depth : 32 bits

Time of Visit Jan 22 2008 6:10:53 am
Last Page View Jan 22 2008 6:10:53 am
Visit Length 0 seconds
Page Views 1
Referring URL
Visit Entry Page http://godfreysmama....ssion-is-coming.html
Visit Exit Page http://godfreysmama....ssion-is-coming.html
Out Click
Time Zone UTC-5:00
Visitor's Time Jan 22 2008 9:10:53 am
Visit Number 1,000


All I can say is, "uh oh".

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... I guess we can run but we can't hide.

6:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i guess until they cease and desiste? keep on spreading the news,because most of america is still burying their heads in the sand.

10:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like I've always said...better behave yourself!!!
signed,
"goodie two-shoes" (ES)

9:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home