Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My friend, Chris, called the other night. We have known each other for about 23 years. We worked together at the student union at Cal State Northridge back in the 80's.

We got to talking about how old we're getting. She mentioned that she watches the Ellen Degeneres show and that Ellen is about to turn 50.
"She doesn't look that old. Maybe because she doesn't act that old, I guess", Chris said.
And she continued, "You know some people just don't act their age. Like you, for instance. You don't act 50."

To which I replied, "I don't act 50 because I'm only 47!! "


One good thing about having a blog, is that when you've been insulted, you can post a silly picture of the person who has wronged you.

I guess now I'm acting like I'm 12.

2 Comments:

Blogger dillyweed said...

Guess I better behave myself... eh?

9:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just might have to start my own blog so I can bring out some pictures myself!!!! And to think you'd bring out the "trying to be funny while in labor" pictures. Now, if you want to feel old - I was in labor with my first child, who is now 20 years old.
And for the record, Kathy you don't a day over 30! Love ya, Chris

11:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home