Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Ron (Ru) Paul

Presidential candidate, Ron Paul was on "The View" earlier this week.
I know "The View" is not exactly "This Week With George Stephanopoulos" or "Meet the Press" (though one could argue after the Rosie O'Donnell fiasco, the show is a little like "Hardball").

But, they do have a lot of candidates on the show, even if they don't let them talk too much.
I posted about Mr. Paul a few months back.
In that post, I listed what I considered to be the pros and cons of Mr. Paul's political views.

I have said repeatedly, that I am looking for a presidential candidate who will end the war in Iraq.
I don't want the US to be there one moment longer.
I have heard only three candidates say they will immediately bring the troops home:

Democrat John Edwards, Democrat Dennis Kucinich and Republican Ron Paul.

These are my choices. I'd rather see a President Kucinich than a President Paul.
But, believe me.
I will vote for a Republican who is going to end this war if the alternative is a Democrat who will continue on the same path as GWB.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, gave him a listen...It's Dennis all the way !!!!

4:58:00 PM  
Blogger SlapItHigh said...

I have to agree...I will only vote for someone who will bring the troops home right away. I have chosen to vote for Ron Paul but then again, I am a crunchy mama who really believes in freedom for all so it was an obvious choice for me. I don't agree with force or aggression so Dennis and Edwards are out for me. I hope you are able to come to a decision easily! Lets end this war!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and I also dont want to end the war only to start another one with Iran...that again left me with only one choice - Ron Paul.

10:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home