Thursday, November 29, 2007

Wing

This has been a rough week for me.

Things are a little annoying at work. I haven't been sleeping well. Overall, I've just been feeling down.

I posted yesterday with a song by my new fav, Wing. A little Christmas ditty that made me smile. When I was at her site, I filled out a quick survey asking how much I might pay to see Wing in concert (btw, there is no price too high) and what my zip code was etc.

Imagine my surprise and delight tonight when I got this little email:

From:
"Wing Han Tsang"
Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To:
kwillxxxxxx


Subject:
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2007 03:34:54 +0000

hi kathleen,thanks for your support.-----wing


Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger


Does it get any better than that?
It feels like when I was a kid and sent a fan letter to the Monkees and got a signed picture from Davy Jones. Or the one I got from My Favorite Martian, Ray Walston.

Of course, the love and support of my good friends has helped the most this week.
But, you gotta love Wing.


1 Comments:

Blogger dillyweed said...

See? She must be special. After all, she responds to her fans! ;)
Hugs.

8:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home