Friday, November 30, 2007

The Wing and I




As posted yesterday, I received an email from the one and only, Wing.

I was so excited, that I decided to email her back the following:


Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 21:14:15 -0800From: kwillxxxxxSubject: Re: To: winglee123@hotmail.com
Is this really Wing???

I LOVE your music and enthusiasm! You must try to have a concert in California again!
I am so sorry I did not know about the one in San Francisco sooner, or I would have gone to that one.

Thanks for the email.
You made my day.
Kathleen




Then, a reply the next day:


From:
"Wing Han Tsang"
Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To:
"Kathleen"
Subject:
RE: thank you
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2007 06:46:28 +0000

hi kathleen,thank you for your support.i certainly love to come back to sing for you all again, but it involving lots of help and money too.but i hope i can find out a way.-----wing




Wing and I are pen pals! Or is it email pals?

Whatever!

We are pals!!!

I must think of a way to get her the money she needs to get here....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marvelous!
i think she needs speech therapy

11:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...let's get a "wing collection" started!!

11:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home