Saturday, December 05, 2009

Overheard in the Therapy Room

Therapist (noticing the newspaper on the table): "What's going on with Tiger today?"

100 year old Female African American Patient: "I don't know, but if he's that rich, he can play with me anytime!"

Therapist: "Really. Is that so? What do you think about that whole situation?"

Patient: "Well, I wonder about these mixed marriages. A lot of women like that black meat.
I had it for 50 years and it was nice."

Laughter from the therapist.

Patient: "I might be 100, but I ain't dead down there yet!"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, that's hysterical. I can totally hear her saying that too. What a kick.

SD

5:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really needed a good laugh today! Thanks! Love you!
ES

2:32:00 PM  
Blogger Mei said...

ooo I miss her... she cracks me up all the time!!

10:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home