Sunday, November 22, 2009

Rehab at El Cholo




I went to dinner last night with some old friends from the hospital.
Some of them still work there, but I don't see them often.
They have moved on from the rehab unit to different floors.
There were several people there last night that I have not seen in many years.

Andi flew down from San Jose on Friday night. Kirsten and I went to pick her up and then we went over to Twoohey's for a late dinner.

The next night, we all met in the bar at El Cholo for a quick drink (how I have missed you, casadores). Then we had a nice little stroll down memory lane with dinner.

I have worked at the hospital for 20 years.
I have seen people come and go. Many people.
Some of them I have kept in contact with and some not so much.
Being with these old friends last night was good for my soul.

I didn't realize how much I miss them.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris S said...

Your hair looks great!

9:35:00 PM  
Blogger godfreysmama said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:53:00 PM  
Blogger godfreysmama said...

You, my friend, are very kind. That's why I keep you around. :)

9:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad the reunion went well! I wish I could've been there! Loved the picture! You all look great! I think of you all often and miss you!!
ES

5:21:00 PM  
Blogger godfreysmama said...

We definitely missed you, Eva!!! Everyone asked me how you are doing.

10:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home