Friday, March 27, 2009

The Gardens

I went out today.
For pretty much the whole afternoon.
I am exhausted.

I met my friend Jackie at the hospital.
The hospital just finished up a week with JCAHO.
And, if you work in a hospital, you know what that means.
Happy to miss the survey this time around.

I mean, if you're gonna be out on disability because of cancer...it's good to be out during JCAHO week.

I couldn't have timed that tumor better. ;)

Anyway, Jackie finished up at noon and we went out for lunch
Then, we went over to the Huntington Gardens and had a nice long walk.
I really need to increase my endurance and this was the perfect way to get get going on it.

The desert garden is my favorite and is looking beautiful.
















We finished up with a cupcake (or two) at Violet's in old town.

Yep.
I went out today.

And, I am exhausted.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good walking, Kathy! Love you and glad you "timed" the tumor so you could miss JCAHO!
ES

4:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right on girl !!!! Sounds like you guys had a wonderful day.

4:40:00 PM  
Blogger Chris S said...

Those flowers are beautiful! It's actually amazing that such vivid and bright colors can come out of a desert. Of course, we have to give some credit to your photography skills too.

11:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home