Sunday, December 30, 2007

Vote Match

I went to Vote Match to see which candidate seems to be in line with me on several issues.
The results?

1. Clinton
2. Kucinich
3. Obama

Now what?

I am not sure I want Clinton as President. She seems to me to be one of the "Washington Elitists". She is certain to keep the Iraq War going for years to come. And, that's a big issue for me.

I like Kucinich, but he has no chance of winning.
So, I am probably going to vote for Obama. I like the fact that he is young and different. This country definitely needs a new direction.

I know I won't vote for Clinton in the primary.

The general election, well, that's a different story. Anything can happen then.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How funny. Mine were Clinton, Kucinich and Edwards. Not an Obama in site for the girl who started out as a volunteer to get the guy elected. Dennis has always been my main guy, but with a snowball's chance in hell of ever making it. I NEVER really thought Hilary and I would be so simpatica. Should we trust this quiz? Hey, whatever, as long as our next pres is not a republican.

9:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home