Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What I Did On My Summer Vacation

Tomorrow, the party is over and I'm back to work.
The lifestyle I've adopted of staying up until the wee hours of the morning and sleeping until 11 am will come to an end.
It is definitely going to be an uphill battle climbing out of bed at 6:45.
The cat demands to continue his sleep all day, eat all day lifestyle, so back to the grind I go.
It was nice while it lasted.
On my first day of vacation I went with the gals to The L.A. County Fair where we met this guy:


Of course he just cardboard, but more life-like that John McCain, I'd say. ;)



The first week, I went on a
Mexican (but rather be in Greece) Cruise.

The following week I spent going to lunches and dinner with friends, tried to finish
a book I started reading, enjoyed the debate and the season premieres of The Amazing Race and Brothers and Sisters, snuggled with Godfrey on the couch and wasted entirely too much time on Facebook.

One of the highlights of my time off was when Lisa took me to see Rickie Lee Jones in concert.


And, of course, I met Superman.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home