Sunday, May 25, 2008

"I Just Want To Go Home."

Cheryl had to go back to the hospital on Thursday night.
She was having difficulty breathing. Thinking the doctors would just change her medication, she was upset to hear she had to stay until the earliest.
She has a blood clot in her pulmonary artery and a touch of pneumonia in her left lower lobe.
We have to look into whether or not she will be able to fly for our vacation in Sept. It looks like it's not gonna happen and we'll have to postpone the trip.
While that's disappointing, we would rather her be healthy when we go. We can wait.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending well wishes to your sister.

10:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for Cheryl this very minute! Love you!
P.S...did you call Claire, yet?

5:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home