Thursday, November 01, 2007

My Favorite Things

This is a list of my favorite things, in no particular order (after Godfrey, that is).


This is Godfrey. But, you knew that. While technically not a "thing", he is still my favorite.





This is my newest favorite. It is Mucinex DM.
I went to Santa Barbara this past weekend and ended up catching a cold. While I am feeling much better, I have been coughing for the last three days. I just haven't been able to shake it. I bought this stuff this afternoon. I took it at 6:00 and I haven't had a coughing fit since. It is kinda pricey, but worth every cent.

This is the Buf Puf. It is essentially an exfoliate. I have been using these since I was in college. It is the greatest thing for oily skin. I recently turned 47 years old, but people say I look 25.
OK...nobody says that.
But, I still like the Buf Puf.



I know you're thinking, "What the hell? Isn't that just a bottle of Dr. Pepper?"
Yes it is. But, it's in a glass bottle and it's made with cane sugar. No corn syrup here. It tastes like the Dr. Pepper you had when you were a kid.
Except if you are under 35 and then you aren't old enough to remember what Dr. Pepper is supposed to taste like.
To me, soda just tastes better from a glass bottle. Here in the L.A., there is a small store you can go to to buy all kinds of soda in glass bottles. You can't find these sodas in a Von's or Ralph's.
These are the drinks of a bygone era. Go check it out at
Galco's.





I love Bath and Body Works. Anything at Bath and Body Works.
This my favorite at the moment. Midnight Pomegranate.
It's like having a martini in the shower. I know that doesn't make sense, but it is.






This is my Mr. Coffee Iced tea maker. My grandma was from the South. I grew up drinking iced tea. Now, I can have it, without a hassle in less than 5 minutes. If you like iced tea, this is for you.




Briana sold me on this little item.
It is a Swivel Sweeper. It is so easy to use on tile and hard wood floors. It's cordless. It's easy to clean. It's lightweight. It small enough to fit easily in the closet. It picks up absolutely everything.
What's not to love?




Speaking of things the Swivel Sweeper picks up...this is a bag of cat litter. It is made from recycled newspaper. It is the best litter I have ever found and better for the environment.




This is Orbit "Mojito Mint" gum. I often carry this and another brand of gum in my pockets at work. I hand out the other brand to people who bum gum off me. I only give the Mojito gum if I really, really like you.
It's like having a cocktail while your working. Perfect.


This is the item that has literally changed by life.
It is Downey Wrinkle Releaser. You spray this stuff on your clothing, smooth them out and ...Voila! No more wrinkles! No more ironing! I have not used an iron since I started using it.

That is my list. Anything else I need to know about????




7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you forgot about oxyclean and i told you about mucinex this past spring how it helped me and i told you about the price, you said "no way!" but it works doesnt it?? are you getting paid a residual for these items that you are advertising on your blog???? oh by the way the head indian with dale looks pretty scary. afar

10:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually did think you were 25. My bad....

6:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, try mixing all these products together in a large bucket and let it sit over night. In the morning try the new omni mix in place of each of these individual products and see what happens. Just a thought.

6:41:00 PM  
Blogger godfreysmama said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:57:00 PM  
Blogger godfreysmama said...

I think I will try that.
Maybe I can market it as "Kathy's All-Purpose Omni Mix"
You can put it on your face.
Put it on your clothes.
Bath in it.
Chew it.
And, I guess swivel sweep it if you throw it up after drinking it as a tea or from a glass bottle.

:)

8:06:00 PM  
Blogger dillyweed said...

Ditto on the Buf Puf (thank you for the intro to that, my friend), Swivel Sweeper, and the Wrinkle Releaser. Some of my personal favs as well.

7:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omg, I totally forgot until I saw this blog, see if you remember...

"Do you want a soda" "Yes I want a coke" "OK" I bring you a pepsi, you flip out..."I told you I wanted a COKE" I died laughing.., just wanted you to know that I have been a die hard Coke fan forever now!!

5:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home